Please be aware of fraudulent job offers that are not specifically affiliated with iTeos and not listed on this website.
Recruitment fraud is on the rise. iTeos has been made aware of recent attempts to gain access to job seekers’ personal and financial information that we want you to be aware of.
A current job offer scam, carried out online and through use of various social media channels, misappropriates and uses a company’s logo and photos of its executives and/or its human resources staff to give the appearance of legitimacy. The scam targets job seekers and uses false offers of employment by companies, such as iTeos, to obtain personal and financial information.
No applicant for employment with iTeos is required to provide financial information or any form of payment as part of our hiring process. Additionally, iTeos does not interview candidates via text platforms such as Google Hangouts or RingCentral.
iTeos’ human resources staff communicates with candidates through iTeos-owned email accounts “@iteostherapeutics.com” only. Any email that claims to be from iTeos but is not tied to a “@iteostherapeutics.com” email address should be assumed to be fraudulent.
Important information for applicants:
- iTeos has a formal application process that will always include at least one interview with an iTeos representative, either in person, on the phone, or using a videoconferencing technology, like Microsoft Teams.
- iTeos will never request money for the opportunity to apply or work for iTeos.
- iTeos does not require the completion of tax forms, bank account or credit card information, as part of the recruiting process.
If you are unsure whether a message is from iTeos, please contact us at [email protected].
What you can do
If you believe you have been the victim of job recruiting fraud, you can:
- Immediately report the incident to your local police.
- File a fraud report with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). The website IdentityTheft.gov goes through the steps to report and included resources for victims of identity theft.
- Report the activity to the Internet Crime Complaint Center at www.ic3.gov.
- Report the activity to the company the cyber criminals impersonated. To contact iTeos, call + 1 339 217 0162 or email [email protected].
If you would like to explore employment opportunities with iTeos, we invite you to learn more about our mission, culture and pipeline and consider applying here: https://iteostherapeutics.com/careers/